Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Updating my Blog...

Wow... really long time never update my blog... sorry my dear friend.. i was too busy with my work and my fun time... almost everyday fully book.... anyway i'm gonna write something here.. is about night life.... can you imagine you can hang over in 3 days... haha.. that is me.... have to thanks to the friend who hang out with me.... which always make me hang over...

Is not good for drinking and smoking.... but... sometime human mean to do even they know is not right..... but this is life..... out of control.... i even can hang over even at a place which don't have any club and entertainment life...

recently friend was give me a nickname.... Optimus Goh... Mafia..... Mama Sang.... so all combine it's called Moptimus Sang... funny right???? even a life band in a club... did call my name in Optimus Goh too.... why??? because... too famous... hahah.. i bet my close friend wanna bang some foul language here....

Was HAVE fun too long time d..... is time to make up myself to be hard working...... all my friends please pray for me... hehe pray for my business getting better and better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment