Friday, May 8, 2009

Ages

It's Midnight 3.30am now.... cant sleep... just finish my TV show at astro... on my laptop and surf net... and viewing my own picture.. and i found out this picture in one of the folder.. hhmmm...... forgot when i edit this pic... i know is very bad condition.. anyway am not a graphic designer.... my 14 years old... just a very odinary girl... went to school... hang out with friend in school.... after school back home... rest.. watching tv... online 'MIRC'... 16 years old... still the same.. nothing change... 19 years old.. studying college at inti..... hang out with friend.. lot of night life.... 22 years old.. start working.... working at sister company.... as a event exe...... nothing special.... entertain alot... my model call me 'mama sang' is that sound funny?... and now... 26... beginning with my own business... and now... everyday... almost everyday i was at outside most of the time.. sometime cant even meet my dad.... even he went to oversea i don't even know and ask my mother... 'mama...where is daddy? his car is parking outside the house' my parent and sibling need to call my cellphone to look for me.... i think i need to spend sometime with my family..... at least have a dinner with them... yeah!!! tomorrow... celebrate early mothers day dinner.... finally..... can have a warm dinner with my family..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment