Friday, May 8, 2009

My Mother.......

Happy Mother's day Mom..... i just found out... this is the only picture in my laptop took with my mother.... do we look alike?? think back my childhood time.. i think among the sibling..... i'm the only one my mom pamper me the most... why????because am the youngest among the sibling.. let me tell you all the story... remember when i was young till 8 years old... my mom still feed me on dinner.. cause i'm a tv super fans... i love to watch tv show a lot... when i was in primary school.... i really love sleep.. i cant wake up in the morning.. so every morning my mom need to wake me up.. carry me to the toilet help me took bath.... and help me brush my teeth... i think the people reading this blog will scold me why am i being so lazy...

Every morning my mom send me to school bus.. no matter raining day or normal day.. everytime when i walk into the bus... seeing her running back into house it's felt really bad... but mom always 'granted' she will said... if you got wet d... will get ill.... but she never care if she get wet how? sometime my temper is really bad... maybe too stress on working... i will raise my voice to her if she nag me.... i know sometime mother love to nag.... they just want you to be good... that why felt bad everytime after raise to her...

My mom always reserve the best for me... when i wanna start my business... she said ' daughter go fight for it... not enough money.. mother here support you..' my mom do all the house work for me... clean my cloth... my shoe.. even my car... always tell myself.. if a day i find a bf or husband.. they have to love my mom a lot... else i will not marry with them... i hope i wont break this promise... i don't know how long i still can stay with you mom.... but i promise i try to be good... try to be your good daughter.. and i wish i can bring you travel a lot... give u a better life.... wish myself can walk with you till the end.... if my best friend see this... i know they will do the same as me on their mother incident too.... i will appreciate you mom.... even sometime i show temper but i know i should not do that... but i know u understand me... you know i love you a lot right??? Just want to let you know... your 'ah bi' will always love you... Love you Forever Mama!!!!! Muaks....

No comments:

Post a Comment