Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Love letter

This is a love letter my Ex Bf scan for me and sent to me recently.... it's 8 years d.... i still can see the date was 2001.... oh my god... and my hand writing... the way how i express myself... the chinese word plus english sentence... oh my god.. i cant imagine.... oh my god... just wanna let you all know.... MICHELLE GOH wrote love letter before......... i did it...... i totally forgot this.. till he said i did wrote him a love letter.. i ask him to prove to me... and cant believe that he still keep it.... 8 years... he still kept it with good condition.... anyway..... a good memories should keep it..... but.... i feel..............hahahaha myself while reading this while laughing like a mad women .... Keep it up MICHELLE GOH.......

4 comments:

  1. 哇靠!你怎么会有这么"棒"的华语的?!
    真的没办法想象咯!哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so damn funny lah.. amboi.. next time show us in real =P , lets laugh again

    ReplyDelete
  3. GInna: is true.. i cant imagine myself can be so talented too heheh

    MichT: u don laugh d.. i u already see the scan copy... and the real one is with pachyin.. i donno he will give me back anot... cause he keep it so long d..

    ReplyDelete
  4. waseh~cool girl~~
    but ok mah~
    i think i did it be4 oso!
    XD!

    ReplyDelete